Bausch + Lomb is one of the big contact lens manufacturers. They have one of the largest selections of available contact lens powers covering most prescriptions out there. If you have an unusual prescription or a large amount of astigmatism, they are likely to carry a lens that matches your prescription. They offer monthly and daily disposable lens options in the newest materials available.
Daily Disposable Lenses
Biotrue ONEday Lenses
BioTrue ONEday lenses are a daily disposable lens option that maintains most of its moisture level throughout the entire day. These lenses also include UV protection to keep your eyes protected from the sun.
- Can correct near and farsighted prescriptions.
- Maintains nearly 100% of moisture for 16 hours
- Unique material forms a dehydration barrier
- Hi-def optics for vision that is clear and comfortable
- UVA/UVB protection to limit exposure from sun
- Astigmatism lens option is designed to work with natural blink patterns to keep the lens stabilized and vision clear.
- Presbyopic lens option provides clear, comfortable vision up close, far away, and in between
Lens Options (Click to learn more):
Monthly Disposal Contact Lenses
ULTRA with MoistureSeal Technology
Experience all-day comfort and consistently clear vision with Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses. These soft lenses feature MoistureSeal technology which maintains 95% of lens moisture for a full 16 hours. These can correct near and farsighted prescriptions.
- All-day comfort
- MoistureSeal technology helps lenses maintain 95% of their moisture for a full 16 hours
- Astigmatism lens option features innovative OpticAlign design. The OpticAlign design offers stable, consistently clear vision and spherical aberration control optimized in both axes to help reduce halos and glare.
- Presbyopic lens option includes 3-Zone Progressive design which offers clear vision up close, far away, and in between with seamless transitions between distances.
- Ultra is also one of the few manufacturers offering an off the shelf solution for patients with both astigmatism and presbyopia. Patients who fell into this category before these lenses arrived had much more visual compromise to see at all distances unless fit with a customized lens option which can add significant costs to the patient. This lens represents the latest technology and gives those patients a great option that may be better than anything they have tried in the past.